Magnificent Manor House with Large private Pool
- Manor House: Exclusive use of the private 15x7m heated swimming pool and sauna
- Beaux Reves: Exclusive use of the private heated swimming pool
- Complimentary welcome hamper including local produce for a light evening meal and breakfast. Local wine
- All housekeeping services including cleaning before and after your arrival, providing clean bedlinen and towels
- Air conditioning and heating
- The owners, Kerry and Tomas live next door and can offer advice and recommendations about places to visit and things to help you plan your stay
- 3 nights
- 7 nights May to Sept. (change over day: Saturday)
Our magnificent, 5 star 18th Century beautifully restored Dordogne stone Manor house is set in 20 hectares of private secluded gardens, private large heated 15x7m swimming pool and sauna (Open mid April-mid Sept weather permitting). Sleeps up to 14 people.
Located in the heart of the Perigord Noir, within easy reach of the all the very best sites this beautiful and interesting region has to offer.
Surrounded by beautiful peaceful Countryside, yet the nearest restaurant, The Black Duck, is only 5 minutes walk away.
5 star accommodation includes 6 large beautifully furnished bedrooms with private bathrooms, extra comfort kingsize mattresses. All rooms have air conditioning. There is a fully equipped professional kitchen, a magnificent living room of 70m² with large open fireplace & wood burning stove, large dining room over looking the pool & gardens, outdoor dining area with sun terrace & BBQ, large heated swimming pool, free Wifi, private parking, English & French TV channels.
Professional chef can be provided with prior arrangement.
Ideal location for weddings, conferences, team buildings, family reunions, friends gatherings, and other special occasion where you require a beautiful home in a spectacular setting. Together with the luxury villa Beaux Reves, we can accommodate up to 21 people.