Les Charmes de Carlucet undertake that the collection and processing of your data, made from the website carlucet.com, comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the French “Informatique et Liberté” law.
Our contact form and the subscription form to our newsletter (footer of the site) limit the collection of personal data to the strictest necessary and indicate in particular:
- the objectives of the collection of these data (purposes)
- if this data is mandatory or optional for the management of your request
- who will be able to read it (Les Charmes de Carlucet only)
- your French rights “Informatique et Liberté” and the way to exercise them with Les Charmes de Carlucet
The personal data collected as part of the services offered on carlucet.com are processed according to secure protocols and allow Les Charmes de Carlucet to manage the requests received in its computer applications.
We use different cookies on the site to improve the interactivity of the site and our services.
What is a “cookie”?
A “cookie” is a small file, generally consisting of letters and numbers, sent by the Internet server to the cookie file of the browser located on the hard disk of your computer.
Learn more about cookies, how they work and how to prevent them.
4 types of cookies are deposited on the site of Charmes de Carlucet
Internal cookies needed at the site to work
These cookies allow the site to work optimally. You can oppose and delete them using your browser settings, however your user experience may be degraded.
- cookie_notice_accepted : used to record your choice of acceptance of cookies (data retention period: 1 month)
- _icl_current_language : your choice of navigation language (data retention period: 1 day)
Cookies for the security of the site
Our contact form has Google’s reCAPTCHA tool that distinguishes a robot visitor from a human visitor. This tool uses the following cookies:
- NID : read more (data retention period: 2 years)
Audience measurement cookies
In order to adapt the site to the requests of its visitors, we measure the number of visits, the number of pages viewed as well as the activity of visitors to the site and their frequency of return.
- _ga : used to distinguish users (data retention period: 13 months)
- _gat : used to reduce the application rate (data retention period: 1 minute)
- _gid : used to distinguish users (data retention period: 1 day)
Third-party cookies to improve the interactivity of the site
Les Charmes de Carlucet website relies on certain services offered by third party sites. This is particularly the case for the TripAdvisor badge and the Free-to-Book availability inquiry form:
- TATravelInfo, ServerPool, TACds, CM, TAUnique, TASession, TAUD, TASSK, TART, SRT, PMC : used by the badge provided by TripAdvisor
- f2b_search_cal_cp_date : start of stay for availability search (Free-to-Book)
- f2b_search_cal_cp_period : length of stay for availability search (Free-to-Book)
How to delete cookies from your browser?
- Internet Explorer : windows.microsoft.com
- Google Chrome : support.google.com
- Mozilla Firefox : support.mozilla.org
- Opera : help.opera.com
- Safari : support.apple.com
Within our online offer, so-called “Facebook pixels” of the social network Facebook, which is operated by Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland (“Facebook”), are used. Using the Facebook pixel, Facebook is able to determine the visitors of our offer as a target group for the display of ads, so-called “Facebook ads”. Accordingly, we use the Facebook pixel to display the Facebook ads we have placed only to those Facebook users who have shown interest in our website. This means that with the help of the Facebook pixel we want to ensure that our Facebook ads correspond to the potential interest of the users and do not appear annoying. The Facebook pixel also enables us to track the effectiveness of Facebook ads for statistical and market research purposes by seeing if users were directed to our website after clicking on a Facebook ad.
The Facebook pixel is integrated directly by Facebook when our web pages are accessed and can store a so-called cookie, i.e. a small file, on your device. If you then log in to Facebook or visit Facebook when logged in, the visit to our offer is noted in your profile. The data collected about you is anonymous to us and does not give us any information about the identity of the user. However, the data is stored and processed by Facebook so that a connection to the respective user profile is possible. Facebook processes the data in accordance with Facebook’s data usage guidelines. Accordingly, you will receive further information on how the remarketing pixel works and on the presentation of Facebook ads in general in Facebook’s data usage policy.
You may opt out of Facebook pixel collection and use of your information to display Facebook ads. To do this, you can go to the page set up by Facebook and follow the instructions on the settings for usage-based advertising. The settings are platform-independent, i.e. they are applied to all devices, such as desktop computers or mobile devices.
Data retention period
The information filled in our contact form (Name, Email, Message), are kept until 3 years from the sending of your message.
The information collected is reserved for the use of the service concerned and can only be communicated to the following recipients: Les Charmes de Carlucet – Carlucet – 24590 Saint-Crépin-et-Carlucet.